IT (Information Technology) Week
What is IT? What will IT mean for us?
Field Reports from First Nation Youth
Industry Canada and Atlantic Canada's First Nation Help Desk are teaming up to highlight the importance of technology and communications to First Nation youth.
Let's empower our youth, and help spread the good news!
|Wednesday, April 30, 2003
||Entries must be from First Nation schools, or First Nation youth organizations in Atlantic Canada.
- Grand Prizes: Two (2) Pentium-4 Computers, compliments of Industry Canada (per guidelines)
- Five (5) Regional Prizes (per province): Digital video camera!
- Each school will make a presentation on the topic, "What is IT, and What will IT mean for us."
- Students may use the presentation format of their choice (including demonstrations, PowerPoint shows, audio and video aids, art, essays, or other group processes.)
- Presentations will be judged on their content, presentation, quality, and effectiveness.
- Materials collected will be used on-line to help promote IT Week.
||Atlantic Canada's First Nation Help Desk
47 Maillard Street, Sydney, NS B1S 2P5
Phone (toll free): 1-877-484-7606 or 567-0842, Fax: 902 567-0337
Atlantic Canada's First Nation Help Desk
Copyright © 1999 - 2005